Well, another year has flown by, so time to look at what I achieved from last years goals and what I need to continue on with this year.
So, this year, I hope to achieve the following:
1. As last year, I want to put God and my family before my photography. These are the most important things in my life, and I believe if I do this, God will bless me if He wants me to prosper with my business. I tried hard to do this last year, and in the end, my sales paid for my listings, cost of supplies and some profit in the end. The Lord is good!
2. To help with organizing my time with everything I want to get done both in my home and online, I want to make a schedule of tasks and hope to get more efficient with what needs to be done. This will include the book work I do for hubby's company, my house chores, my promotion time, etc.
3. Reach 400 sales by December 31, 2013. With etsy's new way of counting sales, it's harder to get to that number! For example, a customer bought multiples of a greeting card. Rather than it being counted as X number of sales, etsy counted it as 1.
4. Listing at least one new print each week. I have a list of things I want to shoot so hopefully I can stroke off one item per week! My list contains a generic list of items and if I can shoot one photo per section on my list, I should be good as there are more than 52 things on the list!
5. Give my shop a new appearance by revamping my listing photos and descriptions. I need to give this more thought, but I'm hoping to do it this year!
Some of these goals are similar to last year. I need to work harder at them as I did not achieve them last year.
The goals I did achieve last year I was happy with! My stats were good on etsy but it's good to push harder and always improve what you can!
Thank you to my friends on the promotional frenzy team and promoting creative friends for helping me push my items! I hope that together we can build each others stats and sales this year!
And here are a few photos from this past weekend! Enjoy and look for them in my etsy shop soon!